With Social Work education background, I often think the artist as life maker, instead of image or object makers. I like to travel overseas, meet and work with local people, materials, and resources.
- 2007-2008 Arte.Fact Gallerie, Poitiers, France
- September 2007 Sumu Residence, Titanik Gallery, Turku, Finland
- May - June 2007 Centre Cat'Art, Sainte Colombe sur l'Hers, France
- Nov. 2006- Feb. 2007 The Gibraltar Point Centre for the Arts, Toronto, Canada
- 2008 "Reserved Voyage" at Arte.Fact Gallerie, Poitiers, France
- 2004 "Wetland" at Gallery 456, NYC
- 2012 "The Balance" at Hive at 55, New York City, USA
- 2011 "Curious Exploration" at Pelham Art Center, New York, USA
- 2009 Video Screening at Artscape, Toronto, Canada
- 2007 "Most Curatorial Biennial of the Universe" at Apexart Gallery, NYC
- 2005 New York Citywide "Open Studios"
- 2003 "De-Clothing Society" at Gallery 456, NYC
- 2002 "OPEN STUDIO" group show at the Gallery of Amerasia Bank, NYC
- 2000 "The Art Of Deconstruction" at Angel Orensanz Foundation, NYC
- 2002 Exhibition Review, ART TODAY Magazine, Taiwan.
- 2001 Essay, The Propeller/Kun-Feng Chen
- 1997-1999 MA in Studio Art and Environmental Art, New York University
- 1989 BA in Social Work, Toughai University, Taiwan